Joining Kinstellar means working with some of the finest legal minds on the region’s most challenging mandates.
We welcome applications for employment at all levels of seniority, including recent law school graduates. Resumes may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
Among the criteria we focus on in recruiting are
- Solid academic record
- International study experience or LL.M. degree
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of other foreign languages (e.g. German, French) is an advantage
- Previous experience at a law firm is welcome
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and positive approach to work, ability to learn fast, analytical and complex thinking and ability to work under pressure
- Interesting and challenging work for local and international clients
- Training and development opportunities
- Modern, dynamic and friendly environment
If you have ambition, confidence and intelligence, you’ll find CCAO the perfect place to forge a rewarding career. We take on the best and brightest graduates, challenge them with a variety of work, and equip them with the skills they need to find practical and commercially sound solutions to the challenges our clients present to us.